This template comes with 2 commercial extensions for free: Shackslides and Easy Social Icons.
ShackSlides is the way to intensify your site with images that have style, are fully-responsive and have awesome effects.
Easy Social Icons
Easy Social Icons is a lightweight module that let you quickly add and manage all your social network links.
This template comes with few Basic Options to help you further customize your Joomla website. You can choose from logo displaying, to what type of fonts you want on the website. To change the template basic options you simply need to follow the steps below.
Login into the Administration Control Panel of you Joomla website.
For Joomla sites you'll need to navigate to Extensions > Template Manager . Click on the title of your Joomla template.
Below you'll see the templates basic options. There are several basic options to change here so we suggest you play around with them to see what best suits your Joomla website.
Basic Options Explained
- Need Help? Documentation
- Helpful documentation for our this template
- Remove Branding
- This will remove the branding located near the footer of the page.
- Each different template can have several styles to select from (depends on each template)
- Load modal behavior
- Use the modal class in any link tag to open up pop ups instead of new windows. Just add class="modal" to your <a> tags and you will open up pop ups.
- Load jQuery
- Control the way that jQuery gets loaded (this does not apply for Joomla 3.x, because it loads jQuery from the Joomla core).
- Logo Image
- Choose how you want to display your logo. You can choose to use the template logo file, a module position, or from a list of images. For more on how to set up your logo see Logo Setup.
- Logo Width
- Change the width of the logo depending on your image and the module position located next to the logo will change widths automatically.
- Body Font
- Choose from several different fonts for the overall site.
- Heading Font
- Choose from several fonts for the heading on your site.
- Choose how you want your columns displayed and the widths of those columns.
- Bootstrap grid mode
- The Template can work either in a 960px grid (px) or using a fluid grid (%).
- Enable Bootstrap's responsive behavior
- You can select whether yoy want to hace responsive behavior (mobile/tablet veiw).
- Sticky Footer
- Select whether you want to force the footer to be always at the bottom of the page.
- Bootstrap styles for article images
- You can select an style for the intro and full-article images (using the default Joomla Content component).
- Enable template documentation mode
- Loads docs.css and prettify.js to enhance documentation either for the template or your own project.
- Select whether toolbar should be fixed or static in desktops
- Show slant
- Display the slant in bottom in desktops
After purchasing your template, log into your Joomlashack Account and download the template file to your computer. The filename will look similar to js_templatename.zip
Once you downloaded the template, in your Joomla Administrator panel, go to Extensions > Manage
- Go to Upload package file tab
Click on the " Browse... " button, and find the file you downloaded. Then click on Upload & Install. button.
The template should take a few seconds to upload and install. After the process is complete, you should see a success message.
Now you will need to set the template to be the default template for your site. To do this, go to Extensions > Templates.
Click on the 'Default' button shaped like a star to the right of your template's name. If you set the default template correctly, you should see the star icon in yellow color.
Your template will now be installed! Look below for more important information on how to set up your template once installed.
My Template Doesn't Look Like the Demo - Template Setup
Once installed, your template will most likely require some setup, the depth of which is determined by how many customization options your template offers (different module formatting for example).
For a look at the reasons why your template does not look like the demo straight after install, please see Why doesn't my template look like the demo?
I couldn't get my template to download - where do I go to get support?
For more help with installation, setup, customization, or an issue, please Submit a Ticket (only available for purchased templates and Template Club customers).
You'll need to navigate to the templates Basic Options. You can do this by going to Extensions > Templates.
Once here click on the title of your template. On the right you'll now see the templates Basic Options.
You'll see a list of options to select from Logo Image. You can select what type of logo you want to display. You have choose different options of how to display your logo. They are listed below.
Use template logo: If selected, this uses the image located in your template directory. So you can replace the image located in /templates/js_unlimited/images/logo.png. Please note that if you install an update of your template, this file will be replaced with the template's default logo.
Use module with position logo: If selected, with this option you will be able to upload an image into a module position and save it in the logo position.
Use site title: If selected, this option will pull from the Joomla site title that you've given your website.
Use an image from the /images directory: The images listed under the 3 options are images located in the /images/ directory of your Joomla website. You can upload your logo image here and then have it as an option in the dropdown list. To do so go into Content > Media Manager and upload your image there.